This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you.
Keto Almond Flour PancakeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These keto-friendly pancakes are so fluffy and they are so easy to make! You can’t even distinguish this keto version with the traditional high-carb pancakes. They will surely make your breakfast more fun and delightful!
2 large eggs
1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
2 tbsp Erythritol
1 cup almond flour, blanched
⅛ sea salt
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk them until smooth.
- Put oil in a pan and preheat it at medium-low heat.
- Pour 30 ml (1/8 cup) of batter at a time, making sure that they form in circles.
- Cook and cover until bubbles begin to develop on the edges (around 1 ½ to 2 minutes). Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the other side is browned.
- Do the same with the remaining batter.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake | Calories: 261 kcal | Fat: 23g | Carbs: 6g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein: 9g